A Maumee, Ohio company is looking for a person to work in their shipping department on 1st shift. They want someone that has a desire to move up within the company (potentially a Customer Service position). You will be shipping out small parts and working off of a work order. You will be using a digital scale to weigh the quantities, then bagging them in zip lock bags and boxing for shipment. Next, you will need to be able to use the computer and enter, update the information as the order is prepared for shipment and print the label. (Past FedEx or UPS experience is helpful) This position pays $13.00 an hour, and it is temp to hire. Call Lisa at 419-866-8367.
Please send your resume to Ldison@supplemental.com
- Must be a problem solver, be dependable, and excel in project management.
- Organization and computer skills are necessary strengths.
- Successful personnel also have strong interpersonal skills, possess a pleasant service demeanor.
- Above average mechanical aptitude skills are necessary. Good technical, math skills a plus.
- Background and drug screen
- Valid drivers license
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Detail oriented
- Experience in pick, pack and pull required