A Maumee, Ohio company is looking for a 2nd shift Materials person. You will need to be able to use a turret lift to get product in and out of back-stock area. You cannot be afraid of heights with this, you will be harnessed in. You will also be using an RF scanner to locate back-stock merchandise. You will then pull it and stage it for the next area to process it. You will need to be able to count with a high level of accuracy, visually inspecting product coming in on the truck to detect any damage. This position will start off with a pay rate of $12.00 an hour. This position is temp to hire, and does offer a benefits package once hired in. Call Karlee at 419-866-8367.
Please send your resume to Ldison@supplemental.com
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Receive incoming product - containers, Fed Ex, etc. Post to Receiving Log.
- Order picking - with using a hand held scanner, pick parts in their specified location/s per the Work Order / Sales Order
- Sort the picked parts onto carts and deliver to various areas of the plant
- Parts put-a-ways / stock moves - with using a hand held scanner
- Cycle Counting as required - weekly
- Operate a Fork Lift - Turret Lift, Sit Down and Walkie Models (Driving test required)
- Must be able to consistently lift large heavy boxes, up to 50lbs.
- Basic computer skills
- Must be energetic and willing to learn the requirements of excellent production and inventory control
- Attention to detail is a MUST
- Other duties and assignments as required.
- Background and drug screen
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Drivers license and reliable transportation
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs consistently
- Good communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Be able to work under pressure
- Have a good work ethic
- Must be able to read and comprehend regulations and instructions in English, and possess competent ability to communication verbally in English.