A local call center is currently looking for a Call Center Technician. The position is temp to hire for 2nd shift, with a starting pay of $12.00 an hour. Candidates will be responsible for inbound calls for equipment, including installation, break fix and troubleshooting. Must provide excellent customer service to the general public, clients, and customers. Must have computer knowledge including software/hardware knowledge. Candidates will be analyzing problems with equipment, creating tickets, resolving the issues and updating the tickets. Will provide direct support to the on-site technicians as well as working with the client that is calling in to report the problem. This person must be adaptable in handling a variety of tasks and have the ability to keep work space neat and professional in appearance at all times. Call Cassie at 419-866-8367.
Please send your resume to Cyoung@supplemental.com
- The ability to work with minimal supervision.
- The ability to work well as a team, but able to succeed when completing individual tasks Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Consistently demonstrate an unconditional polite, professional, patient, and courteous manner in dealing with callers, visitors and all employees
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, independence and reliability to complete tasks
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Ability to respond to customers in an expeditious manner
- Ability to effectively communicate over the telephone
- The ability to adapt in a rapid manner to emergency dispatching needs.
Qualifications, Experience and Education
- High school diploma
- Background and drug screen
- Customer service experience
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Must be well organized; demonstrate good communication skills.
- Must have knowledge of computers and relevant software application
- Must have knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Prefer printer set up experience
- Must have keyboard skills