A small, family owned business is looking for a machine operator with CNC experience. This is a first shift position. This is a job shop, so they do different types of jobs, but mainly work with mass production jobs. The size of the parts vary, most are small and less than 5 pounds. Pay will depend on experience, but you can expect between $12.00-$14.00 an hour. Call Karlee at 419-866-8367.
Email your resume to: Krevoir@supplemental.com
- Working with lathes, mills, saws and checking for quality control.
- You may run the same machine for days, and other times move from one machine to another throughout the day.
- You will be standing all day.
- Background and drug screen
- Must be able to read a ruler and micrometer.
- Steel toe work boots.