Even in tough times, you must persevere to succeed. When starting a new job position or returning to your previous in-person roll, you should take an extra step of caution for yourself, co-workers, loved ones, and the community.
In this tenuous situation, there are many questions employers and employees should be asking. We have compiled a few of the common ones to ask:
- Have you been exposed to anyone who has or may have COVID-19?
- Are you caring for anyone with the virus?
- Do you have childcare needs covered?
- Do you have a fever of over 100.4⁰ F or 38⁰ C? (This may be asked of you each day.)
- Are you experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms?
- Do you have any pre-existing conditions that make you more susceptible to the virus?
- Is your normal mode of transportation available and do you feel it is safe for you to use it?